Download: Mirror Links for MapleSEA Game Client
Download: Mirror Links for MapleSEA Manual Patch
Download: Maple Dump
Step By Step Guide (MSEA Players)
1. Please ensure that it is stated as MapleSEA Version 0.xx, part 1 to part xx.
2. Create a folder at your desktop and name it to any name you would like to.
3. Next, Click MapleSEA Version 0.xx part 1.exe, MapleSEA Version 0.xx part 2, MapleSEA Version 0.xx part 3, MapleSEA Version 0.xx part 4, so on and so forth. Until all the files are downloading.
4. Make sure that you click unto Save As… / Save and not Open. Save all necessary files in that folder you’ve created.
5. After which, check that MapleSEA Version 0.xx part 1 to last 2nd part are 100MB or more (not less) except last part. Otherwise re-download it. If not, you’ll get errors.
6. Last, after MapleSEA all of the parts has complete downloading, execute MapleSEA Version 0.xx part 1.exe.
(xx – the version you want to download)
For those who experience “Corrupted files”
Note: Make sure you have a Full Game Client on hand first before proceeding!
Step 1 – Go to control panel and choose “Add/Remove Programs”
Step 2 – Choose MapleStory and Uninstall it
Step 3 – Delete Wizet Folder from “Program files”
Step 4 – Reinstall your Full Game Client
Step 5 – Now use your Manual Patch again but make sure it is completely downloaded
It is advisable to use Mozilla Firefox with “Flashget” to download them.