MapleStory EMPTY ERROR Message Box Solution
- How does Empty Error Message Appears?
If you guys are curious on how i/we encounter this problem, here it is .
1)click on MapleSEA icon
3)Animation of Asiasoft and Wizet animates
4)Screen hangs before showing the login page
5)Pop-out back to desktop with the empty error
- SOLUTIONS TRIED BUT DOES NOT FIX
1. uninstalling and reinstall
2. re-download the game client
3. copying the file from a pc that is able to run maplesea into my notebook
4. reformatting hard disk.
- bOicuteXx Solutions
1.Right Click My Computer
2.Go to Properties
3.Go under Computer Name
4.Got one button beside “To rename this computer or join a domain…” there is a ‘Change’ button
5.Under ‘More’ in Primary DNS suffix , remove everything in the textbox, press ok
6.Then in Member Of, remove the domain part and click workgroup, then enter a name, press OK !
- Afrolicious Solution
Hi everyone~ I might have the solution to your problems with the empty error message…! but don’t flame me if it doesn’t work for you, ok? cause it worked for me.. and I trialed n errored hundreads of times nia >_ Administrative Tools > Event Viewer > System
There should be a red X mark with a “Error” beside it (this should be at the top most). Yes, double-click it…
And… The description for the error should be:
“The npkycryp service failed to start due to the following error: The system cannot find the file specified. ”
Did you get that error? If yes, proceed to the next steps… If no, I’m sorry, but your error is not the same as mine >__< cause the error is not literally solved!
My suggestion is to make a copy of “npkcusb.sys” and name it “npkycryp.sys”. This way you don’t have to rename it every time you load maple. But now, you would have to load maplestory twice. It will only go to the login page on the 2nd loading.
GOOD LUCK n See ya on maple ^^
ayumilovemaple.wordpress.com is not reponsible for any damages caused to your system by these solutions. Use these solution at your own risk! Make a habit to create a backup important data in your computer, backup your registry and set up a “System Restore” point. The solutions above is not tested by me, since I have not encounter this problem.
Some people find that the methods above does not work. So I strongly suggest you get some advice from your local pc technician. I have not encountered this problem, so I could not test this out for you guys out there!
Ayumilove New Blog
- MapleStory Cannon Shooter Skills + Skill Build Guide 18/08/2011
- MapleStory Mercedes Skills + Skill Build 18/08/2011
- MapleStory Demon Slayer Skills + Skill Build 18/08/2011
- MapleStory Herbs and Veins Location Guide 18/08/2011
- MapleStory Dual Blade Skills and Skill Builds 01/02/2011
- MapleStory Lending INT Equipment Service for HP Washing 13/12/2009
- MapleStory Fishing Lagoon Guide 11/12/2009
- MSEA Top Aran ComboM4ster Leveling Method 29/11/2009
- MapleStory Mushroom Castle Pre-Quests (Sleepywood) 29/11/2009
- Aran Motivational Videos 26/11/2009
- micawoo on MapleStory MSEA and GMS VIP Hair Styles with Hair Saloon Location
- Dontrell on 4th Job Advancement Guide Frequently Asked Question
- For My Cleric on MapleStory 3rd Job Advancement Questions and Answers
- True Story on MapleStory Ultimate EXP Guide: 8 Tips on Leveling Up Quickly
- Deathslegacy on MapleStory Ultimate EXP Guide: 8 Tips on Leveling Up Quickly