Legendary Spirit & Mount Hog + Silver Mane Guide
1. Talk to Eurek in almost any town. He will ask you to collect the following:
* Red Whip
* 1 Hand Sword Attack Scroll 100%
* Helmet DEF scroll 100%
* Topwear DEF scroll 100%
* Bottomwear DEF scroll 100%
* 1 Million mesos
2. Return to Eurek with the items and mesos in hand to get the skill Legendary Spirit.
Mount – Hog
Pre-requisites: Level 70, third job
1. Go to Aqua Road and talk to Kenta. She wants you to collect 5 books and 5 crystals.
2. Talk to her again to enter a special arena.
3. In this arena will be a hog that you have to protect. During this protection quest, the hog will randomly drop the 5 crystals. The other 5 books you must collect by destroying treasure chests (a la Zakum PQ) throughout the map. If the 5 minute timer runs out before you have all of the items or if the hog dies, you will be sent out of the arena to do the quest again.
4. After successfully completing step 3, talk to Kenta again. She will give you the Mount skill, 32k experience, and a saddle.
5. Talk to Kenta again, and she’ll give you another quest to obtain a special purple potion.
6. Go to the Village Chief in Leafre and purchase the potion from him for 20 Million mesos.
7. Return to Kenta and she will give you the quest to obtain your tamable hog.
8. The hog is located at Korean Folk Town – Hidden Street: The Area of Wild Hog. (Thanks dynames8!)
9. The hog spawns just like a boss monster (e.g. Jr. Balrog or Mushmom). Once you see the hog spawn, double-click on the purple potion you bought to catch it. If you use your purple potion and there is no pig to catch, you will have to pay another 20 million mesos to the Village Chief of Leafre to try again.
10. A couple of notes about the hog…
1. The hog has 150% speed and 120% jump
2. It has an energy level of 100 and a fatigue level of 5. Every 10-15 seconds, your energy level is drained by the fatigue level.
3. You have to buy a special potion from the pet food sellers for 1k each to regenerate your pig’s energy level.
4. Your pig has experience points and can level up just as normal pets do. It is unknown whether leveling up your pig will give any added bonuses, but you do need a level 3 hog to advance it to a Mane at level 120.
Mount – Silver Mane
Pre-requisites: Level 120, fourth job, Mount – Hog quest completed, hog must be level 3 or higher
1. Talk to Kenta from Aqua Road. She will give you a quest to collect the following:
* 600 Rexton Skin
* 400 Shoulder Pads
* 400 Skulls
2. She will also take your hog from you for the duration of this quest.
3. Go back to Kenta once you have collected the items. For a special fee of 50 million mesos, she will reward you with the Silver Mane.
4. The Mane works the same way as the hog, except for…
1. Pig –> Boar
2. Fatigue level 5 –> Fatigue level 3
3. 150% speed –> 170% speed
Categories: Guide 20 million meso, fatigue level 3, fatigue level 5, hidden street, Korean Folk Town, legendary spirit, legendary spirit guide, maplestory mount hog, maplestory red whip, maplestory silver mane, mount hog, mount hog silver mane guide, regenerate pig energy, return to eurek, silver mane, tamable hog, The Area of Wild Hog.